Eat Chocolate Brownies With Low Carbs
No Added Sugar
You have been diagnosed as a diabetic and allergic to gluten and you like to eat chocolate brownies and are concerned about your health. Well, the diabetic kitchen gourmet chocolate brownie mix has just come to your rescue. This brownie mix is has no sugars, low in carbs with only two per serving, and is high in fiber with 15 grams which is over half of your daily fiber requirement. Now, you can eat brownies that are good for your health and are great tasting and will help crave your sweet tooth.
Some of you may be diabetic and have allergic reactions to eating gluten. This product contains fifteen grams of fiber per serving which represents 60% of the required daily values for this nutrient. It also contains no added sugar and is sugar free so this is great for individuals who are diabetic. Contains not sugar alcohols and no artificial sweeteners. The mix has no aspartame, sucralose, fillers, binders or artificial flavors so it’s made with healthy ingredients.
This product is produced In a Certified, Gluten-Free Facility, which helps prevent cross-contamination.
Normally, you might feel guilty about indulging in such a sweet treat. But not anymore, because this is one decadent indulgence you can feel great about eating. If you keep an eye on your health, but you still love a sweet snack, you’ll be glad to know that you can satisfy your urge without worry. Just look at the following that this mix does not contain:
- NO Aspartame or Artificial Sweeteners
- NO Artificial Colors or Flavors
- NO Trans Fats (Hydrogenated Oils)
- NO Preservatives
- NO Added Sugar
- NO Sugar Alcohols
- NO Soy
- NO Gluten
Now here is a dessert that you can consume safely even if you should suffer from diabetes and gluten allergies.
Below are the ingredients for this product listed in order as printed on the label.
Prebiotic Dietary Fiber, Milled Sunflower Seeds, Cocoa, Inulin, Coconut Flour, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, Monk Fruit Extract and Stevia Extract. Produced In a Certified, Gluten-Free Facility.
Contains Tree Nuts. Do NOT use this product to treat LOW blood sugar.
The price of this mix will change from time to time due to any discounts being offered, if any, at the time of purchase. Pricing is also subject to change without notice and may not be the actual price at the time of purchase.
This product is rated 4.0 out of 5 stars by 819 customers which is very good. You can read all of the reviews about this product by clicking on the following link: Customer Reviews!
Questions & Answers
There are 58 answered questions about this product. You can read them all by clicking HERE!
Below is a table that compares the top selling gluten free brownie mixes.
Comparing Gluten Free Brownie Mixes
After comparing the gluten free brownie mixes our recommended brand is Diabetic Kitchen because of no sugar and high amounts of fiber per serving verses the others.
|Item/Ingredient||Diabetic Kitchen||Gluten-Free Prairie||Krusteaz|
|Calories (Dry Mix)||50||90||140|
|Carbohydrates||17 grams||20 grams||28 grams|
|Total Fat||2 grams||0.1 grams||3 grams|
|Sugars||0 grams||15 grams||20 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||15 grams||1 gram||1 gram|
|Protein||1 gram||1 gram||1 gram|
|Net Weight||12.5 oz.||11 oz.||20 oz.|
|Certified GF Facility||Yes||Yes||No|
|Cost Per Ounce||$1.11||$1.14||$0.22|
Below are the directions for preparing these brownies.
- 1 can of brownie mix
- 2/3 cup of unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8×8-inch glass baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two opposite sides. Lightly spray with nonstick spray on the two sides that will not be covered in parchment paper.
- Place all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and stir to cool down. Add eggs and butter to the dry mixture. Stir batter until fully incorporated (if using nuts, fold into batter).
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake using the middle rack of the oven for 38 minutes if using an 8×8 pan. A toothpick inserted into the center of the brownie should be almost clean when removed.
- Let brownies sit in pan for 3 to 5 minutes after removing from the oven.
- Loosen the two sides without the parchment paper overhang using a knife. Lift from pan with the “paper handles” and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- When cooled, use a pizza cutter to cut brownies into squares. Enjoy!
Note: One whole can of mix makes 16 brownies.
Shop Brownie Mix
You can shop for this brownie mix by clicking on the buy button below. You will be taken to Amazon to make the purchase.
Did not find what you were looking for? Enter a search term in the Amazon Box below to search on Amazon for other products.
Go back to the Gluten Free Diet With Nutrition home page.
Diabetic Kitchen Gourmet Chocolate Brownie Mix$13.29
Premium Guittard Chocolate9.5/10
Great Tasting Dessert9.0/10
Easy To Make9.0/10
Gluten Free & Soy Free9.5/10
100% Natural Ingredients9.5/10
- Since 1868 Guittard® Chocolate has been known the world over for their special family-crafted chocolates. And it’s just one of the premium, all natural ingredients we chose for you in our Gourmet Brownie Mix.
- Our All Natural Ingredients Pack More Fiber Than Three Apples (Over Half Your Daily Fiber Requirement) and The Nutritious Sunflower Seed Flour contains Vitamins E, B1, and Copper.
- Just Add Butter and Eggs. For a Nutty Experience Add 1/2 Cup of Chopped Pecans or Walnuts. Makes 16 Yummy Brownies.
- Don't Use Sugar Alcohols, Aspartame, Sucralose, Chemicals, Fillers, Binders or Artificial Ingredients of Any Kind So You Can Be Assured That You're Getting Only Healthy Natural Ingredients That Are Gluten-Free and Soy-Free. No Added Sugars and Less Sugar Than a Slice of Apple.
- Prebiotic Dietary Fiber, Milled Sunflower Seeds, Cocoa, Inulin, Coconut Flour, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, Monk Fruit Extract and Stevia Extract. Produced In a Certified, Gluten-Free Facility.
- Package makes 16 brownies.